Baby due November 14, 2009!

Baby On Board My Amazon.com Wish List

Monday, June 1, 2009

WeUseCoupons.com

WeUseCoupons.com

For those that are looking for ways to save on the purchases with every penny and hurting financially, I'd like to recommend this site to all of you.

I've learned something new with this site and have been able to get all kinds of products and things for FREE from my local stores with coupons. Store coupons combined with Manufactures coupons = FREE stuff or almost FREE stuff if you do your homework and can add and subtract!

Here are just a few things I've gotten for FREE by doing this:
deodorant
baby wipes
baby food
baby cereal
baby lotion
baby wash
Johnson & Johnson First Aid Gauze wraps
Alcohol for first aid
Gerber baby food
and the list just goes on!

Check out this site and start getting lots of your household items and foods for almost nothing!